Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

+3
William Siegfried
Michael Hobbar
Michael Garber
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post  Michael Garber Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:28 am

Medal of Honor is terrible. It's another travesty to the MilSim Community. Yet again Electronic Arts has promised a game that would please the Military Simulation community and would be ultra-realistic, only to prove the game is just another fucking cash cow. I got buddies who played the beta that are in serious MilSim clans on Xbox LIVE and he advised anyone who pre-ordered it to play it and then trash it.

Fortunately, I have not pre-ordered it, so I won't have to go through that problem. Besides, if you want to play Army Rangers play Modern Warfare 2. You wanna play Marines, play Call of Duty 4 or Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising.
Michael Garber
Michael Garber
Admin

https://dowmc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Hobbar Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 am

Michael Garber wrote: Besides, if you want to play Army Rangers play Modern Warfare 2. You wanna play Marines, play Call of Duty 4 or Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising.
this
Michael Hobbar
Michael Hobbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Kennedy Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:31 pm

The funny thing I keep hearing in this thread is realism.

The only time CALL OF DUTY and REALISTIC should be in the same sentence is if the word ISN'T is between them.

Seriously, there is no realistic Call of Duty game; it's either WWII and you're OHKO'ing Tigers with a Panzerfaust from the FRONT or it's Modern Warfare (which is more realistic than the WWII games, so I have no idea what you're talking about).

The thing that makes MW2 more realistic than other CoD titles is that you guys are, literally, some of the best soldiers in the world. In WWII CoD games you were normal G.I.s taking on a shitload o' Germans that would normally fuck your squad up. So now , in MW2, it makes sense that two guys can take out an entire base (because they aren't normal guys, they're the best of the best and not some normal Army grunt).
Joshua Kennedy
Joshua Kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Hobbar Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 pm

reading the latest Game Informer, I'm liking the new awards system for weapons
Michael Hobbar
Michael Hobbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Kennedy Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 am

Timothy Washington wrote:
Michael Garber wrote:Call of Duty: Black Ops - Page 2 Corgitim

lol so is anybody psyched (other then me) about playing an ARMY Ranger in the new MOH?

I don't think so, Tim.
Joshua Kennedy
Joshua Kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Cantrell Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Huh, only Marines and Army taking all the credit. What about the most powerful Navy? Navy SEALs take all the credit for that. I mean, they do the most badass tactics in the games. MW2 for instance. Where else do you get shot out of torpedo tubes, find the BGs, drag them into the water, and knife them in the throat? Or the slo-mo hostage situation shootouts.

And SOCOM, NAVY SEALs.

That's pretty much it for the Navy.
Marcus Cantrell
Marcus Cantrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2