Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Black- Finished!

2 posters

Go down

Scott Black- Finished! Empty Scott Black- Finished!

Post  Marcus Cantrell Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:46 pm

(This is just for fun, if that's acceptable.)

SERVICE INFORMATION
Photo Identification: Scott Black- Finished! Peterpace
Name: Scott Obadiah Black (S.O.B.)
MOS: 0502-Force Deployment Planning and Execution Officer
Billet:
Years of Service: 24

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Height: 5'6
Weight: 165 lbs
Personality: Kind and fun-loving person, but is serious about education and getting the job done. Has a forgive and forget policy, meaning that once he's done chewing someone out about something, it's not brought up again unless the same mistake is made. Alway encouraging and loves to help people out.
History: Born into a proud history of Sailors and Marines. He was in the line of Marines, while his cousin was born in the line of Sailors. Started school a year early, and was always a bright student, coming at the top of his class in almost every area. Rarely got sick, and never had any broken bones, sprains, etc. He was always a short guy throughout his childhood, but no one ever made fun of him for it because he was the most awesome guy ever. He graduated highschool at the age of 17 and applied for the Naval Academy. He was accepted and started at the start of the new academic year.

When he arrived at the Academy, he felt at home because he spent his years in highschool doing MCJROTC and Young Marines. He did outstanding in all his courses and earned a degree in psychology while he was there. He graduated as an O-1 and immediately went into the Marine Corps. Since then, he was involved in numerous operations around the world. Much of these operations dealt with anti-drug trafficking, in particular Columbia, Cuba, South America, Central Africa, Europe, and various parts in Asia. For a couple of years in the late 90's to 2001, he was involved with the Maurice Ewing research vessel and acted as the operations officer. It was during this time that the research vessel came under attack by pirates who were armed with AK-47s and RPGs. The vessel escaped the attack with little damage done to it and continued operating for several more years.

After these missions were finished, he went into recruiting for 3 years before going back into the "field" While he was in recruiting, he met and married his wife. When he reached the rank of Colonel, he had a tough choice to make. He wanted the better benefits and pay, but he didn't want to be a paper pusher either. After serious thinking, his wife finally talked him into receiving the promotion. Then his career as a flag officer started. He organized many operations and favored joint operations with other branches and countries, such as Marines/ SAS, Marines/ SEALs, Marines/ Army Rangers.

MEDICAL INFORMATION
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Brown
Medical Conditions: Considerably shorter than his peers. Occasionally st-st-st-stutters.
Wounds: None

SUPPLY INFORMATION
Weapons: M4A1 Carbine Modular Weapon System w/ Trijicon ACOG scope; M1911 Colt .45

Equipment: Marine Corps Uniforms

• Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform x5

• Woodland x3
    • Desert x2

• Blouse (jacket)
      • Trousers

• OD Undershirts x4
  • ”Wooly-Pooly” Sweater
  • 8-Point Utility Cover x2

• Woodland
    • Desert

• Bonnie Cover

• Woodland
    • Desert

• Suede Coyote Brown Infantry Combat Boots
  • Suede Coyote Brown Jungle Boots
  • Khaki Web belt
  • MCMAP Color coded Belt
  • Coyote Brown Polartec fleece
  • E.C.W.C.S. Gortex MarPat Jacket

• Woodland
    • Desert
    • Snow

• Black/OD/Coyote Tan Boot Socks x3

Physical Training

• OD PT Shorts
  • Running Shoes “Go fasters”
  • Ankle socks x6
  • OD Sweater w/ EGA stamped on
  • OD Sweatpants
  • USMC Track Jacket
  • USMC Track Trousers
  • Neon yellow Safety Belt

Service Uniform

• Alpha Blouse
  • Bravo Blouse x3
  • Charlie Blouse x2
  • Service Uniform Trousers x2
  • White Undershirt x3
  • Corframs Dress Shoes(Bates)
  • Garrison “Pisscutter” Cover w/ small black EGA
  • Barracks Cover w/ large black EGA
  • Necktie w/ Clasp
  • Black Socks Knee high x2

Dress Uniform Enlisted

• Dress Blue Trousers
  • Dress Blues Cover w/ large gold EGA

Dress Uniform Officers

• Dress Blue Blouse
  • Dress Blue Trousers
  • White Trousers
  • Black Leather Browne Belt
  • 1 1/2-inch wide scarlet “Blood” stripe
  • Dress Blues Cover w/ large gold/silver EGA
  • Mameluke Sword
  • Sword Scabbard

SAMPLE ROLE-PLAY
General Black paced around through the barracks. Marines were lined up next to their racks. It was due time that they received a good ass chewing. Black had the advantage though. He was a few inches shorter than the shortest Marine that was there, making it easy to pick on them for looking down. "It has come to my attention that I have some misplaced property inside these barracks. This report here states that one, strawberry j-j-j-jelly filled doughnut has been found missing from my office." He paced around some more with a face that showed all seriousness to add emphasis to his previous statement. "My highly trained team of Russian spies has located the whereabouts of this strawberry jelly filled doughnut to this b-b-b-barrack. And I want to know who took MY DOUGHNUT!" General Black almost screamed out the last two words. All the Marines continued with their thousand yard stare. None of them looked down at him yet.

He continued to pace around and decided to pick on the Marine that was the shortest of them all. Black stopped in front of the Marine and did a sharp right-face. He stood about a foot away, but the Marine kept looking straight ahead. "I bet it was YOU who stole my doughnut, wasn't it?" "SIR, NO SIR!" came the reply. "Then what's that shit under your nose. Have you been s-s-s-snorting cocaine?" "SI..." "You do realize that there is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for drugs in the MARINE CORPS, DON'T YOU?!" "SIR, YES SIR!" "Look at me when I'm talking to you, Marine!" The Marine looked down into Black's eyes. As soon as they made eye contact, Black erupted. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN FOR MARINE?! ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME?!" The Marine's eyes immediately snapped back up into the thousand yard stare. "SIR, NO SIR!" "I SAID TO LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" "SIR, YOU SAI..." "I know damn well what the HELL I SAID, Marine."

General Black looked around at everyone. "This LACK of RESPECT WILL be corrected. TONIGHT! EVERYBODY ON YOUR FACES!" He barked. "COUNT, OFF!" The Marines went to the lean and rest and started doing push-ups. "1, 2, 3, 4, I, LOVE, MARINE, CORPS" They all sounded off at once. General Black looked at them. This continued on for some until General Black was satisfied. "Halt. Recover." The Marines quickly sprung to their feet and got back on the line. "It's time for taps. Get well rested. Tomorrow, is Christmas morning. The day our sweet Lord Jesus was born. A magic show will be held at 1030 in the chow hall. Reveille is at 0630. You all did a great job tonight." General Black walked to the the lightswitch that was located next to the door. "Goodnight ladies." He flipped the lights off and walked out to his office.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Player Name:
Player E-Mail:
AIM:
MSN:
Yahoo!:
Recruiter:[i]

Last edited by Marcus Cantrell on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Marcus Cantrell
Marcus Cantrell

Back to top Go down

Scott Black- Finished! Empty Re: Scott Black- Finished!

Post  Michael Hobbar Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 pm

i'll take this character. Now of course you wouldn't be personally playing him. He'd just be around and admins would control his orders and such (for the sake of us being able to control the story.) Continue developing this character a bit. I like it.
Michael Hobbar
Michael Hobbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Cantrell Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 pm

I'm pretty much done with the character now.

If there's anything you need me to add, I'll make the edits.
Marcus Cantrell
Marcus Cantrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Hobbar Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:43 pm

history doesn't make sense.

you can go to the academy at 17 years of age. I would've went but I'm too lazy to apply. You always graduate as a commissioned O-1, Ensign or a 2nd Lieutenant.

I'd add a combat arms history too. Infantry and Recon MOS. personality looks fine though so yeah. Looks good
Michael Hobbar
Michael Hobbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Cantrell Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Huh, well I saw somewhere on the website a paygrade chart from O-1 through O-3. And something about not being a "true" officer until O-4.

I'll make the edits soon though.
Marcus Cantrell
Marcus Cantrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Cantrell Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:25 am

Uhhhhh, I'm stuck on what to add.
Marcus Cantrell
Marcus Cantrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down